torsdag 30. mai 2013

Fathers day!

Hi!!
Today we have a new challenge ready for you over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge,
and this time we want to see project created to dad for fathers day.
The sponsors for this week challenge is:

And the sponsor for Top 3 is Karen Doodles

Here is my last card as guest designer for CRAFT challenge 
and I hope you like this easy and minimalistic tie card.



The text is from Ladybug & Friends.
 I did not find a suitable text for the inside so I left it blank for now.
 ♥
I whish you all a beautiful day!!
Hugs,

6 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

This is so beautiful Wenche.

Hugs Riet.xx

Aunty Sue sa...

Hi just popped by to say what a fab blog and what a wonderful selection of cards you have made while being with us at craft it was a pleasure to have you join us. Hope you will continue to come and play with us and maybe guest for us again. Hugs Sue

Unknown sa...

Wow! Adorable! I love your creation!
Jasmina

Pinklady 68 sa...

Stiiilig!!!

Linda sa...

Super flot, en rigtig god ide :-)

Dunja Trautmann sa...

Your card is gorgeous Wenche. I like the style of it, it is a great idea. :)

Have a nice weekend,
much Love, Dunja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...